blogging, is it really a load of Carp?

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Termites

Personally, I think a lot of society can be considered termites or leaches. But thats just me!!

I've had an interesting few weeks mingling in society and I thouhgt I'd share it before I once again duck out and become a hermit.

So my first actual night out in town in about a year resulted in my phone getting stolen... seriously unimpressed... and it got progressively worse from there as the only phone I could borrow is bright Pink and it has BUTTONS!!!! What on EARTH are you meant to do with buttons!? so confused that text messages take hours and I forgot what I wrote so have to MANUALLY scroll back through about a million text messages to find what I was talking about... yes I am getting older and more and more like my mother as week speak!

"ooo you couldn't just put that milk away in the dishwasher could you?"

Clearly demented.

The day after my Boyfriend dumps me by TEXT... no I did not recieve this strangely do to me lack of phone or sim card, so I find this out a few days later when the new sim finally turned up. Nothing like a delayed reaction. He must have wondered why I was still being nice to him.

*Little Trout moves out to follow her dreams of a lavish london life style*

THEN to top it all off I was burgled. My nice quiet house, with a USELESS battersea hound who slept through all of it. Definately need to call a taxidermist about that one. Please stuff with mouth open... dribble glands optional... Bared teeth essential.

Probably would be more useful as a draft excluder. I am struggling to find any other use for it apart from shoe and waste disposal unit.



Thinks like this always seem to bring a variety of people out of the wood work I think... you pop a post on Facebook telling people to text you their numbers and you get an ex BF from 5 years ago text you to see what you've been up to. Termites

your actual BF who has decided he wants to take the text back doesn't even remember 3 days after that you have been burgled and typically wants to "take things slow" what does that even mean?! sexual favors at his conveniance? but won't stay with you after your house has been invaded... sounds like a fair deal to me?!?!

... think about the free food and a night out once a week... oh no wait, I could do that with the ex from 5 years ago... 

so my point is as always. "in this situation.. What's actually in it for me!?"

a little weird and glum today. lacking in humour as the world seems to be humouring me instead.

I'm going to pop all of this in my bothered box and go from there. :O Oh look!! it's Empty!

Marvellous :)

No comments:

Post a Comment