blogging, is it really a load of Carp?

Wednesday 12 September 2012

I've already forgotten

It's been 6 months since my last confession...

So, it has arrived; I'm nearly 30.

A few people I know have already hit 30 and have said "its not too bad, but I can't remember much of it" which bodes well really for early onset of Oldtimers!

With old age mixed with a light infusion of cider, I'm pretty sure I can filter my brian to forget how to count.

Having said that, I'm pretty glad that I'm not still 20 these days. 

20 year olds:


  • already feel old when they go out clubbing surrounded by 14 year olds!
  • already look like Mutton dressed as Lamb
  • probably haven't seen their own face for at least a decade due to the amount of makeup worn
I am beyond feeling old and under-dressed (with the preference obviously already being a lovely warm woolly cardigan curled up on the couch with a can of Strongbow, my favorite book and my reading glasses (where did I put those again?))and make up is something I frequently leave the house without having forgotten to put it on!!

Here's to being ancient and to having an excuse not to remember things!!

Amen
Trout <((((<


No comments:

Post a Comment