blogging, is it really a load of Carp?

Friday 17 September 2010

New neighbours....

The Little Trouts Rant

I have this image of her discretely hanging out of the lounge window in full view of the new neighbours... curtains twitching

"OMG TROUT!!!! We've got new neighbours, they just asked me to move the car in my greeseball state!!! I'm about to make brownies... should I take them food? actually, to be fair she looks like she's had many many brownies

... In one go...

She's a bit of a heff... actually to be fair so is he..."

I can't wait to meet them... Trout have you moved the car yet...

"yeah but I had to get changed first.

OMG and the mum looks like Janice Dickinson! There's more plastic on her than a vac packed pork hock!!!

She's a complete Munt!!"


Sounds most excellent thoroughly looking forward to it. it's a bit like having Bacon face living next door!

Still drinking
-Trout

No comments:

Post a Comment