blogging, is it really a load of Carp?

Thursday 14 October 2010

I'm about to stab myself with pens...

Frybird and I are STILL "studying" not that it appears to be helping...

I'm so bored I might.....

1. stab myself with pens in a vague attempt to amuse myself. I might

A) use a ball point pen and see how many holes I can stab in my arm possibly creating the shape of a flower potentially as a perminant tattoo.
B) stab myself in the eyes to help with reading.
C) remove the inside ink distributor of a biro and force them underneath my fingernails


2. consider various torture methods for colleagues, ones that turn up and ones that done....


3. Rapidly change the font on my messenger


4. update my blog for my failful 2 readers...


If my Brian capacity starts to function again I may possibly be able to update this.

5 mins till drinking time.
-Trout
>))))>

No comments:

Post a Comment