blogging, is it really a load of Carp?

Thursday 7 October 2010

Private Parts' non Private Parts

With General Infirmaries imminent arrival, the preperation begins.

The Plan...

Thursday Night: PUB
Friday Night: PUB
Saturday Day: RIDE (horses) PUB, FOOD
Sunday: PUB

Sounds AMAZING can't wait.

Private Parts is under strick instructions to keep her parts private and to remain sociable... Crouching fish Sucking tiger. didn't they make a movie about that?

General Infirmary is to remain in an upright position with intrails as intrails not extrails.

Major Incident... No incidents PLEASE!!

and me... Corporal Punishment.. to insure the ranks hold their position!


More updates if I'm sober enough to scribble
Corporal Punishment over and OUT

>>)))>

2 comments:

  1. Don't panic troops I will be on my best behavior so no Major Incidents unless provoked then I can't help it.

    Whats the pub route for tonight and tomorrow so I can make some time to join you for one or two!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have said over and TROUT!!! :D

    ReplyDelete