blogging, is it really a load of Carp?

Thursday 20 December 2012

Customers....


Somehow, it doesn't matter what your trade is, customers are the bane of your life!!

I've done a fair amount in my life and customers always some fishy tail as to why they should have their Meal refunded in a restaurant, or the sign I put up last week on the freeway fell over and crushed a truck causing a 10 car pileup, and it is all my fault so I need to fix it for free.

FREE BEE’S, seriously I’ll set my bee’s on you in a minute, and no when you go into anaphylactic shock I will not be there to assist… it’s a chargeable service and I can guarantee you won’t pay it or will be pissed off with the fact I stuck the needle in your eye not your arse.

When I start a charity you’ll be the first person I notify.

Fintastic Scales <(((((< 
– support the children with their Drama society in Nigeria.

YES HONESTLY it is a real charity… here are my bank details, please transfer your life savings here:

12345678
12-34-56

(if anyone actually does this you may be paying a total random… please do not be a dumb arse and make them rich and then call me because the customer service at your bank is carp I have had enough of people whining today)

Speaking of Customer Services… now those people have the patience of a saint…

Man:   “I want to return these shoes…”
Rep:   “why is that sir?”
Man:   “Well I thought these heals were a size 10, but they      don’t fit!”
Rep:   “yes sir they are a woman’s size 10”
Man:   “I’m a man, and they were falsely advertised I want a refund”

Who couldn't have cracked up at that?!?!?

I’m a relatively patient person, but next time I will make sure I have hung up before I announce EXACTLY what I think of the person at the other end… WHAT A WANKER!!!

Customer: “Well; why don’t you say how you really feel?!”

Trout out
>))):>
(that’s a flat fish)

No comments:

Post a Comment